Services include vacuum casting, Reaction Injection Molding(RIM) and Plastic Injection Molding. Superior prototype can support clients with a wide variety of low volume production solutions for plastics, metals, and composites components.Not only support individually customize according to the client’s project needs, but also can be selected programme globally using our full line service capability.
For low volume production,we can provide:
Part development (design, calculation, feasibility, product analysis, specification, surface finishing…)
Process development (e.g. bending, punching, soldering,forming,chroming, painting…)
Packaging (logistics support development…)
Supply chain (parts production, quality inspection, storage, logistics…)
Vacuum casting is a low-cost but reliable method for making a small number of high-quality prototypes based on a master model. This method is ideal for rapid prototyping used in engineering testing, proof-of-concept and display demos. On superior prototype, we have a dedicated team of mold makers who are experts at creating vacuum casting molds for many years.
● Low initial cost since it no need to invest in tooling
● The high fidelity of the mold gives excellent surface details requiring little or no post-processing
● Many different molding polymers are available that can be pigmented to meet your color requirements
● Molds can be ready in a few days once the master model has been created
● Molds are durable up to approximately 50 copies so it’s great if you need more than one copy
● We provide overmolding, so that different types and hardness of plastic can be molded together into a single unit
● It is an excellent option for testing multiple variations of a prototype design for rapid product development